Friday, February 12, 2016

Monkey Wrench Boy Quilt

Here's my finishes for the week!

If you look closely, this little boy's quilt is really just a Monkey Wrench Block.  I just made a few minor adjustments to usual placement; I really love all of its sweet scrappyness.  :)

See the cute little, white goose at the top right?  I found that fabric on ebay.  It's so sweet.  I only have a few pieces left.  I'm thinking maybe I'll make a change purse with my last few scraps.  I really do love scraps, especially when they find a nice home.  :)


I also finished a little doll quilt.  This quilt was on my Project Stash List

It should be a beautiful weekend here in Florida with some sunshine and temperatures in the low 70s.  Have a great weekend. -April @Little Mama Hen

Sharing over at 

3 comments:

  1. What a great scrappy quilt - it came together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, you amaze me with your ideas and talents! I love the doll quilt. It's too adorable. You've been mighty busy this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doll quilt. It's so cute and modern! Goodness, you must have burned through some scraps to make that quilt. How clever to change up the block to suit your scraps!

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...