Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tiny Square Charity

 I'm starting another Charity Quilt.  This will be full of tiny 2.5" squares.  I think these tiny squares are being called 'Candy'.  So appropriate.  :)  This quilt attacked my mind just like my Dresden Charity Quilt.  When I say 'attack' I mean that I just can't stop thinking about it.  I'm not even sure what the design or how it will turn out or how big or small it will be, I just had to start cutting 2.5" squares.  When I started my Dresden Charity Quilt, the same thing happened; I just started cutting petals.  :)  -Happy Quilting! -Little Mama Hen.


My little princess and her little lovey in the Sunday  morning light.  :)  

Sometimes Mao Mao approves of looking at things from a different perspective.  Especially when it involves scratching his chin.  :)

3 comments:

  1. This quilt will be so much piecing, but well worth the effort :.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice size block to work with. Cute photo of Mao Mao and your daughter :)Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion at the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go with the inspiration huh? Have fun! Thanks for linking up to wip Wednesday where I've had the pleasure of guest-hosting this week!

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...