Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tiny Square Quilt


I have her pieced!  She's only a 32" square, but she is so darn pretty.  :)  I'm think of adding some border, but I'll need to purchase some more of Amy Butler's midwest modern.  I'm thinking the lighter dot one.  For now, I'll have to fold her up and tuck her away; I have several other projects that are pressing and that need to be completed.  My mind can rest now that she's pieced.  :)  Tiny Square Charity Quilt


 We've gotten a lot of rain these last few days.  Fall/Autumn  clouds are dark and glorious!

Happy Quilting!  For now I'm sitting here with Little Man.  He's watching a 'scary' movie (for a 3 year old) and he has his arm locked around my arm.  My heart is happy. :)  -Little Mama Hen

12 comments:

  1. Your quilt is lovely. So delicate looking ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your quilt. scary looking clouds.
    thanks for stopping by my blog during the "leaf" hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of rain here too. Your quilt is so pretty. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt! It makes me think of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work with the tiny squares! I'm looking forward to working with some little squares myself, soon. Great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little squares look so fresh and pretty! You can never go wrong with aqua, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. April, that's such a beautiful little quilt! And I can't remember where, but I think I've seen several online shops with some of the Amy Butler Midwest Modern on sale this week... Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great quilt! I love your choice of colors... Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am interested to see how you will add the borders to this:) It is pretty,pretty!!

    My 4 yr old son likes to cuddle too and I am soaking it up as long as I can;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning..let us know when your post is ready for us....leafs me happy ....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your little quilt - so dainty and pretty. Those clouds are magnificent. Wish we had a few over here. Hoping for rain next week!

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...