Monday, January 18, 2016

Nice Long Weekend




The kids have a nice 4 day weekend and we are having fun!  What are we doing?  Not really anything.  Sometimes just hanging out is great.  The weather has been cool and this makes my husband really happy; he's been playing with the kids like he's still a kid.  Of course, cool weather for us is 60s.

With the kids and hubby content I've been poking around my sewing room the last few days.  I pulled out some quilts I'd finished a while back and I'm getting them ready to put in my online shop. I also had some Christmas and Birthday money and so a couple of days ago I skipped over to Joann's Fabric shop and did some fabric stashing.  Of course, my fabric stash is never very large, because I'm always starting a new quilt.  I have dozens of 'started' quilts and several 'flimsies'.  I like to say that I have a Flimsy stash not a fabric stash.

Well, hope your weekend has been great too.  -April @Little Mama Hen.

I'm also sharing over at Em's Scrapbag because I'm moving it forward and over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty quilts. I'm enjoying some winter weather here in London with the temperature currently in the 30s. It has been so warm over the christmas period but it's now at its seasonal norm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. London! How lovely. It was hot here at Christmas too, 80s. It was hard to be jolly and sweat at the same time. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up! I love that you have a flimsy stash! Enjoy your long weekend.

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...