Monday, March 31, 2014

Triplets!

 Mama's Friend has a son who just had triplets!!  Can you imagine the sweet little blessings in that home!  Two Girls and a Boy to add to the two Boys that they already have!  What a wonderful family!  My prayers and blessings go to their sweet beginnings.  I sewed up three little baby quilts for the new babies and I'm going to do a couple of pillow cases for the big brothers.
 I drew a picture of an elephant and then cut him out and picked three different fabrics and used heat bond.  Then I did a little (not heavy) zigzag stitch for added security.

And of course what little girls quilt is complete without a few Dresdens.  :)  Oh how I love little Dresdens.
My niece's birthday is coming up and I made her a little zipper pouch and filled it with some goodies.  Oh how I love my little petunia, she's grown up into a beautiful young woman and she's a wonderful Mama.  I will always see her a that little three year old that I covered with petunia from head to toe one blissful summer so long ago.  

My heart is full of wonderful thoughts and hopefulness; spring had a way of doing that.

   Oh and if you're looking for some fun charity gatherings then head over to Confessions of a Fabric Addict and see what Sarah has going on with Hands 2 Help

-Little Mama Hen

3 comments:

  1. Such adorable baby quilts! Triplets must be so much work but such a blessing too! I'm sure your niece will love her pouch. Lovely projects, as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! They must be the sweetest little people ever!!!! Cute little quilts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh......the blankets are soooooooo adorable! The triplets are going to LOVE them (and so will their parents)! The zippered pouch is beautiful, too! You are so talented, April!

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...