Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dresdens for Baby


I really wish that I knew how to quilt when I was first starting my family!  My sweet little ones would probably have dozens of quilts by now.   :)  But thank goodness for others who are just starting their family or at least still continuing to grow, because I love Baby quilts!  Well, the truth is I love quilts period...

I love each step of the process: picking out the fabric and pattern, cutting and piecing, quilting and binding!

One day I want to hand quilt a quilt.  I think that I'll really enjoy hand quilting, because I enjoy hand binding.

Here is my latest little Dresden Quilt (Dresden's are my favorite!).  A friend of mine custom ordered it and I love it!  I don't know anything better than Dresdens and Patchwork!  :)  I also finished my Mama's Birthday quilt, but I'll have to post about that next week.  We haven't celebrated her birthday yet and I can't risk her reading my blog and seeing her quilt before her party!!  ;)

Sharing over @  Crazy Mom Quilts




who doesn't love a little Flea Market!

9 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Is this my quilt? How will I give it as a gift...I am also in love!!!! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sooooo glad you like it!!! :) I'm beaming with pride. I'm gonna try to mail it tomorrow!! -April

      Delete
  2. Another beautiful Dresden plate, April! You're the best! Love your other quilts too but I'm partial to the Dresden plate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree I love all the different aspects of making a quilt. And I love this Dresden plate quilt - so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the mellow colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt, April! Love those pretty dresdens!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...