Saturday, September 13, 2014

Witch's Feet


School has been in session four weeks now and I miss my little ones so much.  The only real solace I get is that they are having fun.  As a Mama, letting go is so hard.  I have kept myself busy this past week with Witch's Feet.  I made a small 13" wall hanging and a table runner. I heat bonded her feet, legs and skirt and then went back and secured the edges with stitching.  I also added a couple of ruffles and there you have it.  :)


MaoMao is a good companion. He keeps me company, crawling up into my lap every time I sit down.  He even reached out his little paw yesterday to touch my hand as he was resting at my side.  He also thinks I can't see him when he's hiding on the stairs. little cutie.


4 comments:

  1. What a cute project. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sooooo cute!! Love the ruffles and scrappy binding too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the witch decorations! So......adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, and can't decide which size I like better.

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...