Saturday, July 12, 2014

Full Summer Swing!

Summer is so wonderful!  I don't have to share my kids with the school system, my hubby gets to come home from work early, we can swim in the pool whenever, peaches are ripe, and I do get to sew a little.  :)  

I finished some Little Dresses for Africa.  Have you ever heard of them?  Go check out Rachel and her lovely group and all the wonderful things they do! really amazing!


 My Little Ladybug has decided that she wants a Frozen Birthday party next month!  So we've been crafting everything Elsa!  :)  We found a video that takes you step by step on how to draw Elsa! FUN!!!  It's here HOW TO DRAW ELSA.



 I've also had some sewing/quilting time.  I'm trying to finish up quilting my Dresden Star.  I'm just doing a little 'lite' quilting as not to take away from the stars and Dresden plates.  She's so delicate and pretty.  :)


And look at Little Ladybug's SunFlower!  I hope your Summer is full and happy too!! April@Little Mama Hen

4 comments:

  1. I love the sunflower and the quilt and the drawings of Elsa and the little dresses for African girls! Isn't summer FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sunflower and the quilt and the drawings of Elsa and the little dresses for African girls! Isn't summer FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the Frozen themed party! Oh to be a little girl again! I love your Dresden Stars quilt - beautiful fabrics and colours - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little dresses are lovely. Thank you for the link ; )

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...