Thursday, May 10, 2012

Peaches

Left-Me   Right-Peaches

Happy Birthday Early!!














My sister came to see me today and I just couldn't wait any longer to give her the quilt I made her!  Her birthday is Saturday and I'm sure I'll see her, but I couldn't WAIT!!!

There are some people in life that you will find that are easy to be around.  You don't have to dress up, or mind your manners, and that person loves you and it's obvious!  Peaches (her nickname) is like that.  I don't have to worry about what she thinks of me; she loves me and I don't doubt it one little bit.  She has loved me my whole life and I'm a better person because she is apart of me and my life.

my first free motion quilting!!!!
I love you Peaches; I'm grateful every day for being able to share life with you.   You make me smile and you're the only person in the entire world that runs circles for me. ;)  Happy Birthday!!!



Little Man and Ladybug's sweet toes!!  His feet are black!! lol

Sharing at these other lovely blogs.  Check'em out

12 comments:

  1. You're so sweet! I will treasure your quilt! Love, Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt for you sister, April! The colors are so pretty and I love the pattern. I'm sure she will always love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a wonderful sister, too. Isn't it a blessing?? Your quilt is so beautiful. I love the colors and I know Peaches will enjoy wrapping up in a big hug from her little sister every time she uses it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't every little boy's feet black? All the ones at my house are. LOL!! Beautiful quilt and so happy for you and Peaches that you are sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww.....I LOVE, LOVE the quilt! BEAUTIFUL! What love you have for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quilt and lucky sister! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Dresden Plate pattern and your free motion quilting is lovely! Found you through confessions of a fabric addict's blog! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful quilt and your sister is very, very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh im envious of the love you have for your sister :) gorgeous quilt too, im sure she was so pleased to recieve it :) cheers

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...