Friday, May 31, 2013

Busy May

I finished a pillow sham for my couch; now I need to finish up her twin.  :)  I'm thinking that I'll look for some more BOHO fabric and make a matching quilt too.  The construction design is just like my Foxy Mama Pillow Sham with a zipper.  


I finished up my sister's Mug Rugs too.  The SS is for Secret Sisters.  She and a few of her teacher friends get together and share gifts and birthdays and such.  Thye call themselves the Secret Sisters.  :)  And of course, they are ALL princesses.  ;)


I'm working on another scrap quilt.  One of the many things I like about a scrap quilt is looking at these small pieces and remembering other projects I've done.  It makes me smile.

I'm also working on this two tone quilt.  :)    I love how blocks can look so completely different when you put them together and see the big picture.  :)

And look at my little crazy MaoMao!  Sleeping sweetly while Little Man uses him as a platform for his toys.  He wants to be with us no matter what we're doing, even if it means being 'loved' by a little, sweet 4 year old.  

May your weekend be full of many pleasant surprises and lots of love.  :) -April @Little Mama Hen

Sharing at
Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Crazy Mom Quilts

5 comments:

  1. In love with your dresden pillow:)

    You are a sweet sister to make those secret sister mug rugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scrap quilt. So bright and cheery. Can wait to see how it finishes up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects especially that gorgeous Dresden pillow! You make the nicest projects! MaoMao is adorable! Love how cats can sleep through anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pillow sham is gorgeous. Just when I think I'm tired of white I see something like this and fall in love again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice projects you have on the go. I love your pillow - dresdens are one of my favourite patterns!

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...