Monday, May 20, 2013

Hands 2 Help Charity -Checkin

Front of Quilt
I'm just checking in with an update for my Hands 2 Help over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  I have the front completed. *notice a little Mr. MaoMao is always interested in what Mama is doing.

And I know you wanted a closer look at that sweet little face.  He's such a little devil Angel.  :)
 

I'm trying to finish up the back but sometimes sweet little petals take a while.  :)

I hope you have a wonderful week! -Little Mama Hen

2 comments:

  1. Mr. MaoMao certainly looks comfy up there on the wall - and yes he really does have an angelic face. Such pretty fabrics, I bet this quilt has been a joy to work on. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty quilt, April! And a very sophisticated looking cat!!

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...