Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Baby Quilts

I've been working on lots of baby quilts lately and it's so fun!  I haven't done much of anything else except turn a year older.  :)  

I love green and I think the Irish Chain is one of the most dainty looking patterns, love it.

 Pink and Grey are so lovely together.  They compliment each other so elegantly.


I had a Vintage Modern charm pack that I decided to make this scrappy little cutie!


Well, I hope your week is going well too! -Little Mama Hen

7 comments:

  1. Oh, April! I love all the colors, all the patterns, all the quilting! You have such talent. Keep it up! I can't wait for someone else to have a baby, so I can give them another of your baby blankets! Heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your baby quilts especially the Irish chain one and the scrappy one is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quilts, April! So adorable! Baby quilts are so fun to make and quick too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilts... makes me think I need to get busy and finish some baby quilts too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I am really impressed. I served in the Army for ten years and I am now in school. It's a shame because I only really want to sew now! Get job on all the quilts, you have really inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I'd love a tutorial on your scrappy Vintage Modern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that little green Irish Chain is soooo pretty! I have never thought to make an Irish Chain as a baby quilt - so precious.

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...