Monday, June 11, 2012

Bunny Squares

Vintage Bunny fabric

I found some really cute vintage bunny fabric on Ebay and I've been trying to decide what to make with it.  It's so cute, I just know it will make a cute baby blanket.

I started with a simple 9 patch. One patch purple and one patch pink.  There are tiny pink and purple flowers in the bunny fabric. I then cut the 9 patches and rearranged the pieces to mix and match the purple and pink squares.  I think it's looking cute, but I'm not sure this is the best pattern to show off the cute bunny fabric.  I think I'll keep going until it's a nice size toddler quilt.  Maybe I'll back it with some soft minky white or pink fabric.

Today is also the first day of Summer Vacation!  So far so good!  However, sometimes I feel like a full time referee with a 3 year old and a 5 year old!  :)  





2 comments:

  1. The bunny fabric is so sweet. :) I love patchwork! I think it will be very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bunny fabric is so cute! Love your blocks. I think they're coming out great. I love pink and purple together.

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...