Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Out to the Rockies!!

The Rockies are an amazing place to visit!  You know what else is amazing? A husband that will plan your route, so that you drive straight through Hamilton, MO.


If you're not aware, then Missouri Star Quilt Company is there.  I started quilting about 6-7 years ago and I learned a lot from watching Jenny Doan's tutorials.  She loves to tell little stories while she's videoing and she encourages you to have fun quilting and not worry about being perfect.  Well, I found inspiration and confidence in that line of thinking and I've enjoyed making/sewing oh so many things.  And you can't go to a fabric shop without picking up a little something. ;)


I started quilting as soon as we got home!

Look at the Dresdens!!  my favorite!


 They started out in an ole brick building and now they have over 12 fabric shops.  It was SO MUCH FUN!  I sent my Husband and kids out on their own, because I needed to soak in all the beauty!  Lucky for them there is a couple cafes, ice cream shops, and they even have a shop called Mansland that offers comfy chairs and a game of pool while the men and kids wait for their women. ha!  :)

The building they started in.

 While we were away, in addition to having someone check on MaoMao, we set the camera up in the kitchen, just so I could see him.  My oh my I love that silly, darn cat.  :)



Well, Lord of the Bears, aka my husband, will be home soon and I want to get dinner started and I think I hear my two sweet ones fussing at each other...off to make sure they are being 'nice and kind'. ;) -April @Little Mama Hen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...