Thursday, July 13, 2017

Swedish Grandmother - Part 1

Upon rare occasion, we find a treasure along our path.  For me, I discovered a pearl that I feel will lead to an entire cavern of treasure.  This beautiful story, that I'm not even entirely aware of yet, will begin to unfold under my headlines, Swedish Grandmother.  For now, I just want to share a pearl that I've discovered on this sweet journey we call life.
62 gorgeous dresden petals

So many memories, time, and dedication.

Waiting patiently for over 55 years
It's time for her story...her happy ending.



Margreta's and Mira's Swedish Grandmother.


Sharing at:
Em's Scrapbag
Crazy Mom Quilts

4 comments:

  1. This is a treasure indeed. I can't wait to see what you make with them. Looking forward to some close ups of all the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a treasure indeed. I so love your writing style! You had me at "62 gorgeous dresden petals". So rhythmical, like the beginning of a children's book! Love it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be watching for your headlines......Swedish Grandmother, Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an interesting story about to be revealed!!

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...