Friday, September 19, 2014

Boo Coasters



 I'm making some burlap curtains for my bedroom and I have lots of little burlap pieces.  So I created these little Burlap coasters for Halloween.  I plan on making some more, maybe a witch and cat silhouette.  I may get real crafty and paint an entire haunted house scene as a wall hanging.



I also made some little aprons for dish soap and/or hand sanitizer bottles.  I found the pattern and idea over at Simplify.   Hope your weekend is full of fun and laughter! April@Little Mama Hen

Sharing over at



3 comments:

  1. I really like your coasters! Now you have to have a party! Have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coasters are so cute! Love them! The aprons are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...