Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pinwheels and Ladybugs

 I finished her up!  She's been sitting around for oh so long, patiently waiting...and now...She's done!  I'm not sure what makes me shelve a quilt.  I have several.  It's not that I don't want to finish them, it's just that for various reasons some quilts just need to simmer.

I also finished a couple of little totes for some friends of my Mama.  I really like the blue/green one.  :)
My Little BoHo quilt is coming right along.  I finished sewing on all the dresdens.  This pattern is really just a Double Irish chain and I put some Dresdens in the white space.  

Hope your week is going well! -Little Mama Hen


Sharing at
Crazy Mom Quilts
Confessions of a Fabric Addict

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That Boho quilt is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both quilts are wonderful, but I'm so drawn to ladybugs right now because we've had a long winter, and the ladybugs are finally coming back. So seeing your quilt made me smile all over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your lovely finishes! The BoHo quilt is stunning:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the finishes! Yup, I know all about those simmering quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous navy and pink quilt! I have tops simmering too. I think my issue is that they don't quite look like I envisioned they would.

    ReplyDelete
  6. April, I love the tote bags. My teacher friends had a hissy fit......they LOVED them!!! I put salt and pepper shakers (wrapped) inside them, too! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...