Monday, April 22, 2013

Hands to Help 2013

Hands to Help quilt
 Have you been over to Sarah's blog  Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  What amazes me about her blog is the group of women that work together to quilt and provide quilts to their community.  It just looks like a fun place to be.  She is rallying for two quilt donation drives and she calls the project  Hands to Help.  You can read all about it and join in the fun.

I picked a pattern from a magazine that my Mama bought me.  The pattern is called Reticulum by Thomas Knauer.  Of course, as usual, I didn't follow the pattern exactly.  I have a habit of letting the quilt speak and change and bend as it pleases.  I have all the blocks completed and now I'm piecing them together.  Fun.
It is rare that I'm ever working on just one project.  I'm also piecing some pretty little dresden petals to make another baby quilt.  Oh but I do love those little petals.  

I hope that you have a wonderful Monday. -Little Mama Hen

5 comments:

  1. I love the way the strips look woven together. Great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think the quilt was speaking very clearly as it looks wonderful! Also I should mention here, sine lately I've been bad about commenting - I get distracted and then forget to comment, that the Star Wars bag is adorable and I love the hand towels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects and LOVE you're making another Dresden quilt!

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...