Friday, April 20, 2012

Softness for Baby

They're s so soft and so sweet.  Now all I need is for some of my friends or family to start having some babies!  Anyone? Anyone?

I can't seem to stop sewing/quilting; who wants to anyway - not me!

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend.  Drink a little, laugh a lot, and try something new!
-Little Mama Hen


Here's some other great crafters, take a look:

Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Crazy Mom Quilts
For the Love of Quilts
Darling Adventures



3 comments:

  1. Love these soft fabrics! Found you over at New Quilt Blog Linky Party. I hope to keep up with you and your future posts! You're welcome to visit my blog also! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosemary. I just went over and checked out your blog and became a member. I look forward to following your projects, especially your free motion quilting challenge. I haven't tried free motion quilting yet, but soon!! Thanks much and nice to meet you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft blankets, too!

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend Life is a wonderful opportunity to explore and cling to what makes you happy.  His love is constant and steady, nothing I'...